As our mission states, Shiloh Baptist Church glorifies God by reaching people for Christ (2 Corinthians 4:15), building each other up to Christ-like maturity (1 Thessalonians 5:11), and serving Christ with our time, talents, and resources (1 Peter 4:11). Our vision is to glorify and worship the Lord through love, discipleship, and service to others (Colossians 3:12-17). To accomplish these goals, Shiloh Baptist Church has several ministry areas, each of which is comprised of ministry teams. The purpose of the team work within the church is to spread the administrative load and utilize the skills, talents, and spiritual gifts of its members. Explore our ministries using the links below:
- Pastoral Team - Descriptions of leadership positions (pastor, associate ministers, deacons, etc.).
- Administration & Stewardship Ministry - Manages the given resources of the church (property, funds, belongings, records, etc.).
- Benevolent & Fellowship Ministry - Meets the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of the church and community.
- Discipleship & Growth Ministry - Training, equipping and imparting the wisdom given by God.
- Evangelism & Missions Ministry - Obediently following God's command to spread His Word locally and globally.
- Prayer & Worship Ministry - Praising and glorifying God through expressions of love in the form of speech, song, thoughts and actions.